INTERVIEW WITH AUGUSTINE ALIE ALSO KNOWN BY THE STAGE NAME EXO DON
1) Name/Stage Name: I was named Augustine Allie and my stage name is Exo Don.
2) How would you describe yourself? I’m cool and calculated, fair in complexion and tall.
3) How long have you been doing music/entertainment? Professionally, two years.
4) Why music/entertainment? Because is what I love doing most and I always feel happy when doing music.
5) What songs/Projects have you worked on and which one was your favourite and why? I have worked on several songs and all my songs are favorite to me because I put all of my energy and time in doing them.
6) What other Artist / Entertainer have been inspirational to you in your work? Well in Sierra Leone, K-MAN inspires me a lot and internationally, CHRIS BROWN inspires me a lot.
7) Where do you see your self in the next 2-3 years in the Music/Entertainment Industry? Well I see myself in the international scene winning in the world’s top most awards like BET, GRAMMIES etc. by God’s power.
8) Your Challenges: I started doing music during my university time and to me that is a challenge because I have to also focused on my course and the my music career.
9) Your proudest moment to date: My proudest moment was the time I recorded my first song and my late father was the inspirations behind it because he was a guitarist.
10) Who inspires you? My Father.
11) If you were not doing music/or not in the entertainment industry what did you want to do as a second option? Honestly, to me there is no other option beside music because music is my first love and no other.
12) Do you have any future dates planned such as events that you might want the readers to know about? Yes I have plans but for now am focusing on the promotion of my songs so that my fans can get used to them.
13) Your advice and tips for individuals that want to follow your footstep/career path? In life perseverance counts, believe in what you are doing, do not let critics to discourage your dreams and always be prayerful.