Interview with Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio – UK based Actress|Mother|Wife to Maada Bio
1) Name/Stage Name: Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio
2) Where are you currently base – UK or other? Am based in London United Kingdom.
3) How would you describe yourself? I am an independent woman, very assertive and a person who focus on what I want in life and how do I share the little I have with people who needs it most.
4) How long have you been doing music/entertainment? I am an actress and I have been in the industry 8 years now.
5) Why music/entertainment? Acting is my first love and I enjoy doing it.
6) Do you have any role in the Sierra Leone community? I am just a woman who help others and take no praise for it.
7) Your Challenges: As a woman you have to work double to achieve whatever you want in life and I believe in working hard to get to the next level.
8) Your proudest moment to date: I have many proud moments in my life.
9) Who inspires you? If you mean who is my role model then my mother is my hero. I was inspired by many people but one person that stood out amongst them is my Aunty Mrs Isata Thomas who was the principal at the school I attended. She pushed me to learn and grow with a determination to succeed in life.
10) If you were not doing music/or not in the entertainment industry what did you want to do as a second option? If I was not in the entertainment business I would have become a journalist. I like reporting issues.
11) Do you have any future dates planned such as events that you might want the readers to know about? Am not working at anything at the moment i am just focusing on helping other people through my charity.
12) Your advice and tips for individuals that want to follow your footstep/career path? Work hard and focus on the bigger picture. It is the end that proves how far you have come.
13) How can they contact you through social media? Am on Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio on facebook, Fatimajabbe on Twitter and you can like my facebook page Fatima Jabbe Small.