Saturday, April 20, 2024

COMMUNITY

00:05:29

King Hamin – Wangrain Paper (Official Video)

King Hamin - Wangrain Paper (Official Video) The video express the struggles people go through in the diaspora especially in Europe if they don't have paper or immigration status to live in that country.

Mother to be Zainab Sheriff naked pictures made news among the Africa community especially Sierra Leoneans

Mother to be Zainab Sheriff naked pictures made news among the Africa community especially Sierra Leoneans Some of us don't know her personally and is not in our place to judge whatever she does with her body and her personal...

Updated News – Alfred Nelson-Williams, who was kidnapped last week, reported to be escaped from his kidnappers

Updated News - Alfred Nelson-Williams, who was kidnapped last week, reported to be escaped from his kidnappers Latest Update from the Kidnapping Story: 13 July 2016 Kidnapers Being Paraded Before Journalists in Abuja! The leader of the armed gang has told the...

Interview with Nick Asgill|Filmmaker|Event Manager / Social Activist

Interview with Nick Asgill|Filmmaker|Event Manager / Social Activist Your Name: Nick Asgill Your job title: Filmmaker Where are you currently base - Salone, UK or other? Both How would you describe yourself? Passionate easy going person who loves people. Role in the Sierra...

Interview with Collins Archie-Pearce|CEO|Film Producer|Director|Nollywood/Sierra Leone Actor

Interview with Collins Archie-Pearce|CEO|Film Producer|Director|Nollywood/Sierra Leone Actor Your Name: My name is Collins Archie-Pearce Your Job Title: I am the CEO of Archie-Pearce Production Ltd (my company) and I also work for London Underground as a Train Operations Standards Manager, thereby...

CNN Predicts Heavy Rainfall In West Africa, Says Sierra Leone Is At High Risk Of Flooding

CNN Predicts Heavy Rainfall In West Africa, Says Sierra Leone Is At High Risk Of Flooding Update Photo News: 13 July 2016 Heavy Rains Cause Floods in Freetown! Some of the hardest hit areas Kroo Bay and Wellington. ...

7th Edition of Sierra Leone Summer Yacht Party take place on Saturday 13th August 2016

7th Edition of Sierra Leone Summer Yacht Party take place on Saturday 13th August 2016 7th Edition! Get ready to relax and admire the view of London as its illuminated in the night sky, whilst floating down the Thames on...

End of Ramadan Pictures – July 2016: See if you or your family made the list

End of Ramadan Pictures - July 2016: See if you or your family made the list Ramadan has ended and I Rep Salone have collected photos that made it to our social media news feed. Leh we see den put...

Congratulations to Aminata Kamara crowned winner of Miss EBONY Ambassador UK 2016

Congratulations to Aminata Kamara crowned winner of Miss EBONY Ambassador UK 2016 The Miss E.B.O.N.Y which stands for ELEGANT, BOLD, ORIGINAL, NOBLE Youth had 8 amazing princesses in this contest in its first year and Miss Aminata Kamara representing Sierra Leone took...

AFSATU KABBA, WHO WAS ONE TIME CONVICTED BY THE SIERRA LEONE HIGH COURT FOR MASSIVE CORRUPTION

AFSATU KABBA, WHO WAS ONE TIME CONVICTED BY THE SIERRA LEONE HIGH COURT FOR MASSIVE CORRUPTION SIERRA LEONE HIGH COMMISSIONER TO NIGERIA, AFSATU KABBA, WHO WAS ONE TIME CONVICTED BY THE SIERRA LEONE HIGH COURT FOR MASSIVE CORRUPTION AND WAS...
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest News

Sierra Leone Welcomes betPawa to the scene

Sierra Leone Welcomes betPawa to the scene betPawa emphasised its ambition to help make betting friendly at an event announcing...
- Advertisement -spot_img