INTERVIEW WITH TEDDY AHMED ROBERTS: A FILM DIRECTOR AND ENTERTAINER
1) Name/Stage Name: Teddy Ahmed Roberts aka Director Time.
2) How would you describe yourself? Am the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Roberts. Am 5ft 8inches. A film Maker in Sierra Leone.
3) How long have you been doing music/entertainment? I have been in entertainment since 2004. Am in it for 13 years now. I have been into filming for 3 years now.
4) Why music/entertainment? I choose entertainment because is what I feel comfortable doing. And people always admired me, with what I do.
5) What songs/Projects have you worked on and which one was your favourite and why? I have work for different film production in Sierra Leone. My project is the movie FIELD TRIP. Log line:: A group of unruly school pupils organise a trip to the forest, without the knowledge of the school administration. In the forest there were they met a monstrous man.
6) What other Artist / Entertainer have been inspirational to you in your work? Kao D Nero, a hip hopper in Sierra Leone is my inspiration in the world of entertainment. His relentless attitude, makes ME believe that anything is possible.
7) Where do you see your self in the next 2-3 years in the Music/Entertainment Industry? In the next two to three years, am seeing myself to be one of the most creative film director in Sierra Leone.
8) Your Challenges: My biggest challenge is Money. Isn’t easy to come by as executive producer in Sierra Leone.
9) Your proudest moment to date: My proudest moment is the day I won the ACAYO all works of life award. Has the best film director in Allentown 2015/2016.
10) Who inspires you? Without entertainment I don’t think I will not do anything. E-world is my life.
11) If you were not doing music/or not in the entertainment industry what did you want to do as a second option? Am searching for an executive producer for my next movie LINEAGE. ( LINEAGE,, LOGLINE. IN THE DAYS OF CANNIBALISM AND WITCHCRAFT A BOY IS BORN IN THE MENDE KINGDOM, WITH A WHITE SKIN BY BLACK SKIN PARENT. 14 century, true story of the mende people of sierra Leone.
12) Do you have any future dates planned such as events that you might want the readers to know about? None
13) Your advice and tips for individuals that want to follow your footstep/career path? My advice to you, is believe your dreams and do your best to make your dreams a real picture
14) How can they contact you through social media? Facebook….Time Mangay Moi. Number of contact:; +232 88 23 73 23// +232 78 41 14 34. E-mail…. email@example.com